The game now automatically passes your turn when you don't have anything to play.
- This behavior can be toggled on or off in the settings.
- You'll still have to pass manually the first time you could play a card in a turn.
Friend Match Starting Initiative Controls
- You can now give either player the option to start with Initiative in friend matches. This is primarily to support best of 3 and best of 5 matches in the tournament.
- Added a Rematch button to the end of game screen in friend matches. In rematches, the loser of the previous game chooses whether to start with Initiative.
- Fixed a bug where card text wouldn't update properly if the underlying text of an ability changed. This removes the need for the workaround card authors were using where they would remove an ability and add it back immediately to get the text to update.
- Getting all the elements of a group using the "Random group of items (within a group)..." block will now shuffle the order of items.
- The game once again remembers your credentials when launching the game outside of Steam and logging in with email and password.
- Fixed a bug where game board music wouldn't play when reconnecting to games or observing them.
- Cards with only flavor text will no longer have an unnecessary space at the top of the text box.