- Multiplayer hours have been disabled.
- Added the new Realm emotes mentioned in the 1.0 patchnotes. Contributors should have received the emotes for those realms, including the golden versions.
- As mentioned in the Discord announcements, the cost of Deck Slots has been reduced to 100 Gold. We'll probably revamp the system as some point and fully remove the cost.
- You can now click on your hero portrait in the deck editor to view the hero's details.
- Fixed a bug when searching for certain terms, e.g. a search for "Active" wasn't returning Dragon Egg.
- Made it more obvious when the search bar is selected.
- Capped FPS at 60. This is meant to prevent excess CPU usage on systems with good GPU's.
- Fixed the discord Multiplayer channel bot not showing Kyung Mi wins.
- Fixed a bug where a card's Off-Affinity penalty was removed when it was returned to your hand from the graveyard.
- Fixed a bug with filter groups where items were sometimes not being removed properly. This caused the AI to sometimes play cards on units in its graveyard.
- Fixed a bug where the "Choose Blockers" prompt was missing in most game modes.