Collective officially launches Friday on Steam, but we're putting up the 1.0 patch and starting Season 1 a few days early just to make sure everything's in good working order, and to invite the players who signed up through our social distancing promotion. After the 26th, a notice will start showing when you start the game letting people know we've moved to Steam.
New Hero: Kyung Mi
You can learn all about her here in this separate blog post. Kyung Mi is immediately unlocked if you purchase the Premium Season Pass.
The Season Pass has been refreshed and the Premium track has been added. Check it out in game to see all the rewards you can earn!
Items with a * are included in the Premium Season Pass track.
- Hero Skin - Plush Buluc*
- Only available on the Premium Season Pass for the time being.
- Card Backs
- Steam Age*
- Game Boards
- Feor Under Attack - Included in free track of Season Pass.
- Card Frame - Steam Age
- Card Frames are unlocked per-card using Card Frame Tickets. Tickets are used in the Cosmetics window.
- Dozens of new emotes - most of which are included in the Premium Season Pass track.
- Our first three Realm emotes: Aediv, Enterra, and Yamato. (Will appear in game tomorrow)
Kukul, Feathered God (Buluc's level 4 reward) is now a 4/4 with Overrun and "Active: Deal 3 damage and this attacks." His tribal type has been removed.
- Owners of the current Premium Season Pass can now upload art directly to the Card Creator.
- New animation - (Self) Punch
- Frenzy is now an official keyword.
- The bug report button has been removed from the game board, and moved to the system menu. Please continue to use it when you run into issues.
- The Blueprint card frame art has been updated.
- Added a Help & Support section to the system menu.
- Made the default click noise quieter.
- Fixed a reconnection bug.
- Fixed a bug where deck lists with unofficial cards couldn't be loaded.