- Cards must be at least a week old at the start of the month in order to be played in multiplayer going forward. "Fresh" cards are playable in singleplayer.
- Summon effects that target a unit can now be played without a target, but only if there is no valid target on the board. The fact that Summon cards couldn't be played without a target often confused new players, and forced creators to use workarounds like using Choose instead of targeting, which is significantly worse from a UI perspective.
- We've looked through the existing targeted Summon cards and don't think any of them need to be updated by the developers after this change, even though we realize it does affect their balance. None of them are going to break the meta by suddenly being playable without a target.
- If there's a card that used Choose to get around needing a target on Summon, we'll update it to the targeted version if you send us the update.
- Fixed a bug that caused empty season pass tiers to show as notifications in the HUD quest display.
- Fixed a bug when renaming decks that caused the name to not update until the player logged out and back in.
- Pearlmaw's level 2 reward, Spectral Dragonfire, now costs 3 (previously 2).
- Pearlmaw's level 3 reward, Geistwing Raiders, now has 2 HP (previously 3).