- Fixed bug where Legacy cards would show up in Astral Gauntlet picks.
- We won't be forcing players to start new AG runs. We don't think having a pre-rotation deck is a much of an advantage, and it's an extra feature we don't have time to implement right now.
- Added Legacy as an option for the target mode of a deck, making it easier to build singleplayer decks.
- Fixed bugs that prevented Legacy cards from being playable in the Card Creator or the tutorial.
- Completely reset the leaderboards.
- Updated the starting decks for the free Heroes.
- Existing players won't have their deck lists updated, but the deck lists are below if you want them.
- All players will get the blueprints of any cards in the new starting decks.
Below you can find the new starting deck lists. If you want to use one (since you're guaranteed to own the blueprints):
- Copy the text to your clip board
- Open the deck editor
- Open a deck slot for the hero
- Mouse over the hero portrait to access the deck editor menu
- Click Import from Clipboard.
# Heldim 2 Absolute Edge 3 Eradication Herald 2 From the Stone 3 Purrlock 2 Heroic Interception 3 Lizabo Footpad 3 Ward Caller 3 Wendigo 3 Butterfly Corgi 2 Put Down 3 Wizard Slayer 2 Desert Sentry 2 Goretiller Boar 3 Overseer Doomtrack 3 Amatera Sentry 2 Dark Wish 2 Large Egg 2 Wurm Behemoth
# Ashgerdy 2 Altered Memory 3 Chip Burglar 3 N3ON Viper 3 Lunar Dancer 3 Plunderdog 3 Prophet's Familiar 3 Mesmerize 3 Meticulous Research 2 Solar Snek 3 Thoughtbolt 3 Longshot Scout 3 N3ON Ronin 3 Moonlight's Eyes 3 Young Witch 3 Thunderhead Hydra 2 Stormlord
# Dhat 3 Eccentric Embalmer 3 Sweet Scent Kodama 3 Binding Magician 3 RPG Avatar 3 Stumpling 2 Written Comeback 3 Fallout 3 Lost Cause 3 Memoir Wisp 3 Thicket of Thorns 3 Dark Cold 3 Flat-Fall Frog 3 Huntsman Spider 2 Revenant-At-Arms 3 Mossy Hydra 2 Lizathep Soulclaimer