- Added Rage as a keyword.
- Added a number of achievements designed to guide new players after they finish the tutorial, and a few more general ones. All players can take advantage of the new achievements to get a big chunk of Gold and Amber.
- The Season 1 achievements are placeholders.
- For those keeping score at home from our previous blog post, the 1000 Amber mentioned in the New Player Rewards was already given by the tutorial, so it won't come from the new achievements.
- Daily quest progress has been reset because the system changed internally. To compensate, everyone will immediately be given 3 new daily quests.
- Fixed a font rendering issue that sometimes made deck names unreadable.
- Fixed an issue where the next Colosseum enemy wouldn't show.
- Fixed an issue where the complete daily quest animation would play repeatedly.
- Fixed a game freeze.
- The AI should no longer use high cost removal on small units.
- The Discord bot now has a
!bugcommand, which simply prints an explanation about how to report a bug in the game client. This is meant to be helpful for new players.
- Changed the flavor text font in the game client to match the one in the Card Creator.